Acceler8 Academy Program Scholarship 2018
We are offering one dynamic woman in business the opportunity to apply for a full scholarship (valued at $11,940) for the April 2018 intake of Acceler8 Academy Program. This program is ideal for women who have gone into business with great passion and commitment but little or no understanding of their business financials.
To build a scalable business that delivers sustainable growth you need expert advice. This program empowers women by improving their financial literacy. It teaches women how to build sales and marketing strategies that deliver results, how to grow a team and use technology to drive operational efficiencies.
- be a woman currently operating a business in Australia or;
- be a woman seriously considering starting a business in the next six months in Australia
- be over 21 years of age
- be available to attend all face-to-face sessions of the Academy Program in Brisbane CBD
- be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Applicant’s personal details
- Information about your business and previous experience
- Written responses to the selection criteria questions
- Opportunity to upload supporting documentation
What are the conditions of the scholarship?
If successful you must:
- attend all face-to-face sessions of the Acceler8 Academy Program
- complete all monthly action items to the best of your ability
- not violate any of the Acceler8 Academy Program terms and conditions
- defer your scholarship to another intake or Acceler8 course
- transfer your scholarship to another person
- cancel your enrolment in the program part way through
What are the next steps in the application process?
- After submitting your application you’ll receive a confirmation email
- Acceler8 Founder, Tanya Titman and a panel of Acceler8 Mentors will review and assess your application
- You will be contacted via email if you are shortlisted
- Face-to-face interviews will be arranged for shortlisted applicants
- You will receive an email explaining what to expect in your interview
- After interviews are complete, successful applicants will be notified by phone
- Unsuccessful applicants will be notified via email